Football Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Latest scores/talk
Why are so many people afraid of clowns, when they are supposed to be funny? EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 2:46 pm by Paul

» CASTROL WORLD PLAYER RANKINGS
Why are so many people afraid of clowns, when they are supposed to be funny? EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 7:30 am by Paul

» Ronaldo: Prem is harder than Spain
Why are so many people afraid of clowns, when they are supposed to be funny? EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 7:25 am by Paul

» Carling cup
Why are so many people afraid of clowns, when they are supposed to be funny? EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 6:57 am by Paul

» FIFA World player of the year Shortlist
Why are so many people afraid of clowns, when they are supposed to be funny? EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 1:04 pm by Paul

» Footballer jailed for sex assault
Why are so many people afraid of clowns, when they are supposed to be funny? EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 9:25 am by lazyitus

» Valencias Villa,Silva, and Mata transfer rumours
Why are so many people afraid of clowns, when they are supposed to be funny? EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 9:06 am by Paul

» A to Z Football
Why are so many people afraid of clowns, when they are supposed to be funny? EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 5:48 am by lazyitus

» Pes 10 Become a legend: Your story
Why are so many people afraid of clowns, when they are supposed to be funny? EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 3:32 pm by Paul

Why are so many people afraid of clowns, when they are supposed to be funny?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Why are so many people afraid of clowns
Why? Have you read It by Stephen King? They are true evil!
Why are so many people afraid of clowns, when they are supposed to be funny? I_vote_lcap0%Why are so many people afraid of clowns, when they are supposed to be funny? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Because their smiles are PAINTED. It's impossible to gauge their true emotions.
Why are so many people afraid of clowns, when they are supposed to be funny? I_vote_lcap100%Why are so many people afraid of clowns, when they are supposed to be funny? I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
They usually hurt other clowns, or they are hurted. It's not funny, it's sadistic.
Why are so many people afraid of clowns, when they are supposed to be funny? I_vote_lcap0%Why are so many people afraid of clowns, when they are supposed to be funny? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe people who are afraid of clowns had some bad experience with them?
 0% [ 0 ]
Actually I don't know, but it's stupid. They are not supposed to be funny, they ARE funny.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Paul
Admin
Admin
Paul

Why are so many people afraid of clowns, when they are supposed to be funny? Vide
PostSubject: Why are so many people afraid of clowns, when they are supposed to be funny?   Why are so many people afraid of clowns, when they are supposed to be funny? EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 7:54 am

A poll a bit different....

What do you vote,

i vote

Quote :
Because their smiles are PAINTED. It's impossible to gauge their true emotions.

i dont find clowns funny, but if i seen one out id be like wtf rather than oh shit.

Whats that film called with the clowns, is it IT Question
THATS JUST SCARY
Back to top Go down
https://footballfans.forumotion.com
lazyitus

lazyitus

Why are so many people afraid of clowns, when they are supposed to be funny? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Why are so many people afraid of clowns, when they are supposed to be funny?   Why are so many people afraid of clowns, when they are supposed to be funny? EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 2:57 am

Same vote (that's supposed to be the psychological reason according to scientists)
BUT following on from and since IT there have been many films and TV programs now that have had psycho clown killers as characters,there's a (scary and angry)rap band called insane clown posse and there's even a thing called fetish clowns now(I knew a girl that went out with one and the idea was that he was supposed to as scary as possible a clown eg ripped clothes,makeup all runny and dark so you couldn't tell if it was red makeup running or blood stains and always visibly carrying a knife) and the really scary thing is apparently people get off on them!
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Why are so many people afraid of clowns, when they are supposed to be funny?   Why are so many people afraid of clowns, when they are supposed to be funny? EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 12:13 pm

Yeah i know what you mean about people get off on it, its scary thinking of it like that.

Have heard of insane clown posse, could be wrong but am sure they dissed eminem years back
Back to top Go down
https://footballfans.forumotion.com
lazyitus

lazyitus

PostSubject: Re: Why are so many people afraid of clowns, when they are supposed to be funny?   Why are so many people afraid of clowns, when they are supposed to be funny? EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 4:13 am

If they did diss eminem it wouldn't surprise me ,they were doing the same thing as him (angry scary story telling rapping-including the alter egos) years before he was doing it! I would guess that they were saying that he stole his entire act(incl the whole d12 thing,which personally i prefer,)from them-imo the only clear difference is that eminem is less offensive and therefore more accessible.
eg Eminem would write a song about shooting someone cutting them up with a chainsaw and burying them in the woods,whereas insane clown posse would write a sing about stabbing someone so they painfully bled to death while they were being cut up,just before they were dead they would be raped and then set on fire and the ashes would be rubbed around their house-see what i mean?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why are so many people afraid of clowns, when they are supposed to be funny?   Why are so many people afraid of clowns, when they are supposed to be funny? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why are so many people afraid of clowns, when they are supposed to be funny?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Football Fans :: Just Polls :: Just Polls -