Football Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Latest scores/talk
A coincidence? Plagued Ronaldo seems to suffer from the wizard’s curse. EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 2:46 pm by Paul

» CASTROL WORLD PLAYER RANKINGS
A coincidence? Plagued Ronaldo seems to suffer from the wizard’s curse. EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 7:30 am by Paul

» Ronaldo: Prem is harder than Spain
A coincidence? Plagued Ronaldo seems to suffer from the wizard’s curse. EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 7:25 am by Paul

» Carling cup
A coincidence? Plagued Ronaldo seems to suffer from the wizard’s curse. EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 6:57 am by Paul

» FIFA World player of the year Shortlist
A coincidence? Plagued Ronaldo seems to suffer from the wizard’s curse. EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 1:04 pm by Paul

» Footballer jailed for sex assault
A coincidence? Plagued Ronaldo seems to suffer from the wizard’s curse. EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 9:25 am by lazyitus

» Valencias Villa,Silva, and Mata transfer rumours
A coincidence? Plagued Ronaldo seems to suffer from the wizard’s curse. EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 9:06 am by Paul

» A to Z Football
A coincidence? Plagued Ronaldo seems to suffer from the wizard’s curse. EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 5:48 am by lazyitus

» Pes 10 Become a legend: Your story
A coincidence? Plagued Ronaldo seems to suffer from the wizard’s curse. EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 3:32 pm by Paul

A coincidence? Plagued Ronaldo seems to suffer from the wizard’s curse.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Paul
Admin
Admin
Paul

A coincidence? Plagued Ronaldo seems to suffer from the wizard’s curse. Vide
PostSubject: A coincidence? Plagued Ronaldo seems to suffer from the wizard’s curse.   A coincidence? Plagued Ronaldo seems to suffer from the wizard’s curse. EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 2:27 pm

Am sure you have heard about this voodoo wizard predicting that Cristiano Ronaldo will spend most of his time sidelined with injury than on the field of play.

Quote :
A part of his letter wrote:

“I’m not anti-madridista. I have nothing against this great club. I am a professional and someone has paid very well for me using my powers. I have been hired to make Cristiano Ronaldo suffer a serious injury.
I can’t promise that it will be a serious injury but he’ll certainly be out of action more than playing.”

So....

During his six-year spell at Manchester United, Cristiano Ronaldo was the victim of a long-time injury only once. But in less than two months since playing competitive soccer for Real Madrid, the 24-year-old winger has already sustained two serious injuries.

So is the voodoo wizard powers working haha.... maybe messi payed him lol.

I do find it strange though how at united he had only one injury, and that was while on international duty, now at at madrid hes getting these injurys.
Probably nothing though.
Back to top Go down
https://footballfans.forumotion.com

A coincidence? Plagued Ronaldo seems to suffer from the wizard’s curse.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Football Fans :: General Football Chat :: General Football Chat -