Football Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Latest scores/talk
Valencias Villa,Silva, and Mata transfer rumours EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 2:46 pm by Paul

» CASTROL WORLD PLAYER RANKINGS
Valencias Villa,Silva, and Mata transfer rumours EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 7:30 am by Paul

» Ronaldo: Prem is harder than Spain
Valencias Villa,Silva, and Mata transfer rumours EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 7:25 am by Paul

» Carling cup
Valencias Villa,Silva, and Mata transfer rumours EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 6:57 am by Paul

» FIFA World player of the year Shortlist
Valencias Villa,Silva, and Mata transfer rumours EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 1:04 pm by Paul

» Footballer jailed for sex assault
Valencias Villa,Silva, and Mata transfer rumours EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 9:25 am by lazyitus

» Valencias Villa,Silva, and Mata transfer rumours
Valencias Villa,Silva, and Mata transfer rumours EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 9:06 am by Paul

» A to Z Football
Valencias Villa,Silva, and Mata transfer rumours EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 5:48 am by lazyitus

» Pes 10 Become a legend: Your story
Valencias Villa,Silva, and Mata transfer rumours EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 3:32 pm by Paul

Valencias Villa,Silva, and Mata transfer rumours

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Paul
Admin
Admin
Paul

Valencias Villa,Silva, and Mata transfer rumours Vide
PostSubject: Manchester United close in on £50m Spanish transfer targets   Valencias Villa,Silva, and Mata transfer rumours EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 12:17 pm

Valencias Villa,Silva, and Mata transfer rumours Villa_silva

Quote :
Manchester United are closing in on a £40million double swoop for David Villa and David Silva after Valencia admitted they are prepared to sell.

Sir Alex Ferguson has been tracking the the Spanish pair for some time but no deal could be struck in the summer.

But as United continue to struggle in the absence of the departed Cristiano Ronaldo, Ferguson needs to find a world-class source of goals - and could be ready to splash a large chunk of the £80m he got from Real Madrid.

United are operating with just three established strikers in Wayne Rooney, Dimitar Berbatov and Michael Owen.

But they could soon have new team-mates as cash-strapped Valencia desperately need to raise money.

And club director Fernando Gomez told Spanish TV last night: "The club made a great effort to keep our players this summer but our economic situation remains very serious.

"It was a success to keep them, but there comes a point when you can't stand it anymore. We may have to sell Villa."

Fergie is keen to bring his quota of experienced forwards to four with Villa, 27, who shot to the top of the United manager's wanted list after Euro 2008, in which he finished top scorer.

And Villa's team-mate Silva, 23, is seen as the man to add some flair and dynamism to United's midfield, with veterans Ryan Giggs and Paul Scholes nearing the end of their careers.

Although United were confident they could take advantage of Valencia's financial problems in the summer and land Villa and Silva on the cheap, they were ultimately thwarted in their double pursuit.

Fergie was critical of the inflated market in Europe last season and refused to pay over the odds for his targets, which included Karim Benzema, who went to Real Madrid for £35m.

But with Valencia now ready to do business and United still in possession of three-quarters of the Ronaldo money, a deal looks likely.
source daily mirror

lol cant see it but we keep getting linked with both of these, mainly cause along with man city we have the money where other clubs dont, real madrid and barca got there players in the summer, chelsea banned from signing anyone.
It could happen.. but thats all it is rumours.
Back to top Go down
https://footballfans.forumotion.com
Paul
Admin
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Valencias Villa,Silva, and Mata transfer rumours   Valencias Villa,Silva, and Mata transfer rumours EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 9:58 am

Quote :
LIVERPOOL and Manchester United are on red alert after David Villa fired his agent for failing to get him a summer move.

Valencia striker Villa, 27, was also linked with a £30million switch to Real Madrid and Barcelona.

And the Spain hitman has now lost patience with Jose Luis Tamargo.

Valencia are in huge debt and may be forced to sell their star in January if a substantial bid comes along.
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Valencias Villa,Silva, and Mata transfer rumours   Valencias Villa,Silva, and Mata transfer rumours EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 9:58 am

Quote :
RAFA BENITEZ is ready to sign Valencia left winger Juan Mata - which could spell curtains for Ryan Babel.

Mata, 21, has been devastating in La Liga this season and Valencia are starved of cash so look ready to take £16.5million next summer.

Benitez is confident of landing the deal because, though Mata's contract is until 2012, he is on only £10,000 a week and has already turned down an improved offer.

Mata's father Juan Snr, also his agent, said: "We want Valencia to recognise the kid's true quality, and it's not only a matter of money."

Juan Jnr added: "This matter is all down to the club and my agent. Benitez is a big coach but I just want to concentrate on my game without any distractions."
Back to top Go down
micro1000
micro1000

PostSubject: Re: Valencias Villa,Silva, and Mata transfer rumours   Valencias Villa,Silva, and Mata transfer rumours EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 5:10 am

we could use Villa in the team Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lazyitus

lazyitus

PostSubject: Re: Valencias Villa,Silva, and Mata transfer rumours   Valencias Villa,Silva, and Mata transfer rumours EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 5:45 am

Benitez doesn't want Villa (either he's too old or it's true that him and Torres don't really get on with each other except for on the pitch)
But since last summer there's been reports/articles/quotes from liverpool's spanish players raving about mata and also saying silva would be a worthy addition-since mata seems to be half the price as silva's price is getting driven up by the week I'd be happy with either.
(I don't actually know anything about mata other than his stats and he's a left winger-never seen him play-BUT I'd take the liverpool's players' word about spanish players,they know a whole lot more about them than I do!)
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Valencias Villa,Silva, and Mata transfer rumours   Valencias Villa,Silva, and Mata transfer rumours EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 9:06 am

Well thats what i was thinking in the summer when a prize tag of 40m was said, my first thought was hes 27 + hes a striker not an all rounder like a ronaldo messi sort.
But his goalscoring record is awesome, i think 25m/30m is fair. plus january valencia might have to sell, then you look at silva probably 20m so 50m for both wont be far off.
Am dreaming though i think lol.
What i heard about mata is hes better than silva and also younger.
I havnt really seen either play to be honest, saw silva in the scond half of united v valencia friendly and he looks quality. one of those players that always look like they have alot of time on the ball an can make things happen.

I do think one of valencias stars villa,silva or mata will go in January
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valencias Villa,Silva, and Mata transfer rumours   Valencias Villa,Silva, and Mata transfer rumours Empty

Back to top Go down

Valencias Villa,Silva, and Mata transfer rumours

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Football Fans :: General Football Chat :: General Football Chat :: Transfer Talk -