Football Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Latest scores/talk
Who will be the best player in Premiership? EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 2:46 pm by Paul

» CASTROL WORLD PLAYER RANKINGS
Who will be the best player in Premiership? EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 7:30 am by Paul

» Ronaldo: Prem is harder than Spain
Who will be the best player in Premiership? EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 7:25 am by Paul

» Carling cup
Who will be the best player in Premiership? EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 6:57 am by Paul

» FIFA World player of the year Shortlist
Who will be the best player in Premiership? EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 1:04 pm by Paul

» Footballer jailed for sex assault
Who will be the best player in Premiership? EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 9:25 am by lazyitus

» Valencias Villa,Silva, and Mata transfer rumours
Who will be the best player in Premiership? EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 9:06 am by Paul

» A to Z Football
Who will be the best player in Premiership? EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 5:48 am by lazyitus

» Pes 10 Become a legend: Your story
Who will be the best player in Premiership? EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 3:32 pm by Paul

Who will be the best player in Premiership?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Rooney
Who will be the best player in Premiership? I_vote_lcap20%Who will be the best player in Premiership? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Drogba
Who will be the best player in Premiership? I_vote_lcap0%Who will be the best player in Premiership? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Torres
Who will be the best player in Premiership? I_vote_lcap80%Who will be the best player in Premiership? I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
Vidic
Who will be the best player in Premiership? I_vote_lcap0%Who will be the best player in Premiership? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Cech
 0% [ 0 ]
Bent
 0% [ 0 ]
Given
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

micro1000
micro1000

Who will be the best player in Premiership? Vide
PostSubject: Who will be the best player in Premiership?   Who will be the best player in Premiership? EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:47 pm

What do you think who will be the best player in Premiership?
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the best player in Premiership?   Who will be the best player in Premiership? EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:51 pm

i voted for torres, it was gonna be rooney but i just think torres will get more goals as hes so important to liverpool
Back to top Go down
https://footballfans.forumotion.com
micro1000
micro1000

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the best player in Premiership?   Who will be the best player in Premiership? EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:56 pm

i would woted for him to but i decided to be Rooney
Back to top Go down
shmaya
shmaya

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the best player in Premiership?   Who will be the best player in Premiership? EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 2:17 pm

Admin wrote:
i voted for torres, it was gonna be rooney but i just think torres will get more goals as hes so important to liverpool
torres torres torres cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Duje
Duje

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the best player in Premiership?   Who will be the best player in Premiership? EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 5:29 am

Torres Very Happy but Modric is better Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://mobilstuff.co.cc
lazyitus

lazyitus

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the best player in Premiership?   Who will be the best player in Premiership? EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 2:20 am

I voted for torres too but considering he plays as a second striker why was gerrard not an option?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the best player in Premiership?   Who will be the best player in Premiership? Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Football Fans :: Just Polls :: Just Polls -