Football Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Latest scores/talk
City set for £65m Ribery bid EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 2:46 pm by Paul

» CASTROL WORLD PLAYER RANKINGS
City set for £65m Ribery bid EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 7:30 am by Paul

» Ronaldo: Prem is harder than Spain
City set for £65m Ribery bid EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 7:25 am by Paul

» Carling cup
City set for £65m Ribery bid EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 6:57 am by Paul

» FIFA World player of the year Shortlist
City set for £65m Ribery bid EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 1:04 pm by Paul

» Footballer jailed for sex assault
City set for £65m Ribery bid EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 9:25 am by lazyitus

» Valencias Villa,Silva, and Mata transfer rumours
City set for £65m Ribery bid EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 9:06 am by Paul

» A to Z Football
City set for £65m Ribery bid EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 5:48 am by lazyitus

» Pes 10 Become a legend: Your story
City set for £65m Ribery bid EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 3:32 pm by Paul

City set for £65m Ribery bid

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Paul
Admin
Admin
Paul

City set for £65m Ribery bid Vide
PostSubject: City set for £65m Ribery bid   City set for £65m Ribery bid EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 8:16 am

Quote :
MANCHESTER CITY will go all out for Franck Ribery in January even if they must double the British transfer record.

City hold the record with the £32.5million they paid Real Madrid for Robinho.

But it could take up to £65m to get French winger Ribery from Bayern Munich - and City are ready to go for it.

Munich are desperate to keep Ribery.

If successful the move would take City's spending under Mark Hughes to £315m in 20 months.

Unsettled Ribery has criticised Bayern coach Louis van Gaal.

He said: "There is no feeling between us."

ok its the sun, but with the amount of money shity have i wouldnt be surprised by this.

But if it happens you would have to question ribery as a footballer ..
Back to top Go down
https://footballfans.forumotion.com
Duje
Duje

PostSubject: Re: City set for £65m Ribery bid   City set for £65m Ribery bid EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 9:05 am

I hate this kind of clubs....That spend so much Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
http://mobilstuff.co.cc
shmaya
shmaya

PostSubject: Re: City set for £65m Ribery bid   City set for £65m Ribery bid EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 12:04 pm

Duje wrote:
also i hate those kinds of clubs but u have to agree that all they want is to get beeter and thats the only way
Back to top Go down
Duje
Duje

PostSubject: Re: City set for £65m Ribery bid   City set for £65m Ribery bid EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 12:34 pm

shmaya wrote:
Duje wrote:
also i hate those kinds of clubs but u have to agree that all they want is to get beeter and thats the only way
Thats true but first they should buy cheaper players and take players from their young team
Back to top Go down
http://mobilstuff.co.cc
shmaya
shmaya

PostSubject: Re: City set for £65m Ribery bid   City set for £65m Ribery bid EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 12:36 pm

Duje wrote:
shmaya wrote:
Duje wrote:
Thats true but first they should buy cheaper players and take players from their young team
who said they dont do that????
ofcourse u need to do that but u also need to buy a few big players
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: City set for £65m Ribery bid   City set for £65m Ribery bid EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 2:24 pm

Its all these rich owners not having a clue about football coming in thinking its fantasy football there money can buy these players and whatever .... but it cant buy the history of a club.

Chelsea = no history before money came in
Man city = exactly the same

The thing about man utd our money came from success then went from there, we have a good youth system.. where fergie likes to mature players ..example ronaldo .bought for 12m from sporting lisbon (our feeder club) as a19yr old we made him in to the player he is today.. also we have never spent over 31m on one player.
Back to top Go down
shmaya
shmaya

PostSubject: Re: City set for £65m Ribery bid   City set for £65m Ribery bid EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 3:33 pm

Paul wrote:
Its all these rich owners not having a clue about football coming in thinking its fantasy football there money can buy these players and whatever .... but it cant buy the history of a club.

Chelsea = no history before money came in
Man city = exactly the same

The thing about man utd our money came from success then went from there, we have a good youth system.. where fergie likes to mature players ..example ronaldo .bought for 12m from sporting lisbon (our feeder club) as a19yr old we made him in to the player he is today.. also we have never spent over 31m on one player.
yeah u right study Razz
yeah a team like man utd is a kind of team i like for that reason Smile
Back to top Go down
lazyitus

lazyitus

PostSubject: Re: City set for £65m Ribery bid   City set for £65m Ribery bid EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 6:26 am

They have a reasonable history with a smattering of trophies, just like chelsea did before the money came rolling in,I say go for it they have shaken up the prem and made all the teams a lot closer and bought decent relatively cheap players like Given and Bellamy NOT just superstars ( like real madrid)-really the only vastly expensive player they've bought is Robinho and he barely gets a game! What they've definitely done that has improved the prem is broken up the top for boredom of the trophies being shared between them.(Also before chelsea had money it was the top 3 so chelsea didn't improve matters they just added themselves to the top)
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: City set for £65m Ribery bid   City set for £65m Ribery bid EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 2:52 pm

Well you really have to question ribery if this happens, why would any world class player choose man city, MONEY.
robinho only went to city cause he fell out at real madrid and had no other option, the other players city have bought were has-beens proven prem players apart from barry who was at villa and tevez who went to city for money.
Back to top Go down
lazyitus

lazyitus

PostSubject: Re: City set for £65m Ribery bid   City set for £65m Ribery bid EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 4:37 pm

That argument doesn't stand up to scrutiny-Given and Bellamy have been two of their best players it's just the team they were at were bringing them down and making it look as tho they were on the slide. Robinho as i say is barely getting a game now ,same with Tevez(only cameo appearances),Sant Cruz has been injured for a lengthy spell so can't judge him and Barry is the only one you can really lay claim to moving for money since he's not been playing well but getting paid more.
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: City set for £65m Ribery bid   City set for £65m Ribery bid EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 12:22 pm

Yes i can see robinho going to barcelona and city signing ribery, this ribery though every time i heard about him... its always that hes injured, so take that and the fact hes 28 i think, means hes not even worth 20m
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: City set for £65m Ribery bid   City set for £65m Ribery bid Empty

Back to top Go down

City set for £65m Ribery bid

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Football Fans :: General Football Chat :: General Football Chat :: Transfer Talk -