Football Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Latest scores/talk
Chelsea v Liverpool EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 2:46 pm by Paul

» CASTROL WORLD PLAYER RANKINGS
Chelsea v Liverpool EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 7:30 am by Paul

» Ronaldo: Prem is harder than Spain
Chelsea v Liverpool EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 7:25 am by Paul

» Carling cup
Chelsea v Liverpool EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 6:57 am by Paul

» FIFA World player of the year Shortlist
Chelsea v Liverpool EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 1:04 pm by Paul

» Footballer jailed for sex assault
Chelsea v Liverpool EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 9:25 am by lazyitus

» Valencias Villa,Silva, and Mata transfer rumours
Chelsea v Liverpool EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 9:06 am by Paul

» A to Z Football
Chelsea v Liverpool EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 5:48 am by lazyitus

» Pes 10 Become a legend: Your story
Chelsea v Liverpool EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 3:32 pm by Paul

Chelsea v Liverpool

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Paul
Admin
Admin
Paul

Chelsea v Liverpool Vide
PostSubject: Chelsea v Liverpool   Chelsea v Liverpool EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 4:02 pm

Chelsea v Liverpool 1254597911-chelsea

Quote :
Liverpool will be hoping to banish their midweek Champions League defeat when they travel to Stamford Bridge tomorrow.

Rafael Benitez's side slumped to a Stevan Jovetić double in their Group E game with Serie A giants Fiorentina on Tuesday night and come up against a Chelsea side who are set to battle the Reds for the title this year.

With defending champions Manchester United only managing a draw at home to Sunderland this evening, both clubs will be keen to capitalise. Liverpool could replace the Blues in second place if they come away from the Bridge with all three points.

The game will also see Benitez reunited with the Londoners' boss Carlo Ancelotti whom he contested two Champions League finals when the Italian was manager of AC Milan.

In the first meeting between the sides the Anfield outfit triumphed to their fifth European Cup in 2005 with an historic win over the then six-time champions in Istanbul after trailing 3-0 at half-time.

The Rossaneri gained their revenge two years later with a 2-1 humbling in Athens courtesy of Brazilian hotshot Kaka; and Benitez is relishing the prospect of going head-to-head with his European adversary once again.

He said: "I am looking forward to seeing him again, it will be an interesting meeting and I have great respect for him.

"We have competed together at two Champions League finals and now for the first time in the league. He is a great manager, and hopefully we will meet again in another European final at the end of the season.

"He knows how to manage a top side, he had great experience at AC Milan and he is already doing a good job at Chelsea.

"I have a lot of respect for Ancelotti, he is a nice man and wants to win. But we do respect each other.

"When he was at AC Milan, he allowed me to study his work. I have a lot of respect for Milan, his team and the way they played."

Javier Mascherano looks set to return after a groin tear ruled him out of the trip to Italy but will undergo a last-minute fitness test as a precaution.

Kop boss Benitez had hinted that he may include defender Daniel Agger in the squad after the Dane played his first game of the season, following a back problem in the summer, for the reserves but he is not expected to travel with the team to London.

Ancelotti will have to choose between Ross Turnbull and Hilario to pick in goal following Petr Cech's suspension after being sent off in last weekend's defeat at Wigan Athletic. Alex (groin) and Jon Obi Mikel (ankle) will also miss out but Michael Ballack has been passed fit after a calf injury forced him to sit out the game at the DW Stadium.

Kick-off at Stamford Bridge is at 4pm and will be broadcast live on Sky Sports 1.

Possible line-ups:

Chelsea: Hilario, Bosingwa, Terry, Carvalho, A Cole, Essien, Kalou, Lampard, Malouda, Drogba, Anelka.

Liverpool: Reina, Johnson, Carragher, Skrtel, Insua, Kuyt, Lucas, Mascherano, Benayoun, Gerrard, Torres.

I recken a 1-1 draw.

The best result for united a draw, if not id prefir liverpool to win just for lazyitus lol..
Back to top Go down
https://footballfans.forumotion.com
shmaya
shmaya

Chelsea v Liverpool Vide
PostSubject: Re: Chelsea v Liverpool   Chelsea v Liverpool EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 4:27 pm

Paul wrote:
Chelsea v Liverpool 1254597911-chelsea

Quote :
Liverpool will be hoping to banish their midweek Champions League defeat when they travel to Stamford Bridge tomorrow.

Rafael Benitez's side slumped to a Stevan Jovetić double in their Group E game with Serie A giants Fiorentina on Tuesday night and come up against a Chelsea side who are set to battle the Reds for the title this year.

With defending champions Manchester United only managing a draw at home to Sunderland this evening, both clubs will be keen to capitalise. Liverpool could replace the Blues in second place if they come away from the Bridge with all three points.

The game will also see Benitez reunited with the Londoners' boss Carlo Ancelotti whom he contested two Champions League finals when the Italian was manager of AC Milan.

In the first meeting between the sides the Anfield outfit triumphed to their fifth European Cup in 2005 with an historic win over the then six-time champions in Istanbul after trailing 3-0 at half-time.

The Rossaneri gained their revenge two years later with a 2-1 humbling in Athens courtesy of Brazilian hotshot Kaka; and Benitez is relishing the prospect of going head-to-head with his European adversary once again.

He said: "I am looking forward to seeing him again, it will be an interesting meeting and I have great respect for him.

"We have competed together at two Champions League finals and now for the first time in the league. He is a great manager, and hopefully we will meet again in another European final at the end of the season.

"He knows how to manage a top side, he had great experience at AC Milan and he is already doing a good job at Chelsea.

"I have a lot of respect for Ancelotti, he is a nice man and wants to win. But we do respect each other.

"When he was at AC Milan, he allowed me to study his work. I have a lot of respect for Milan, his team and the way they played."

Javier Mascherano looks set to return after a groin tear ruled him out of the trip to Italy but will undergo a last-minute fitness test as a precaution.

Kop boss Benitez had hinted that he may include defender Daniel Agger in the squad after the Dane played his first game of the season, following a back problem in the summer, for the reserves but he is not expected to travel with the team to London.

Ancelotti will have to choose between Ross Turnbull and Hilario to pick in goal following Petr Cech's suspension after being sent off in last weekend's defeat at Wigan Athletic. Alex (groin) and Jon Obi Mikel (ankle) will also miss out but Michael Ballack has been passed fit after a calf injury forced him to sit out the game at the DW Stadium.

Kick-off at Stamford Bridge is at 4pm and will be broadcast live on Sky Sports 1.

Possible line-ups:

Chelsea: Hilario, Bosingwa, Terry, Carvalho, A Cole, Essien, Kalou, Lampard, Malouda, Drogba, Anelka.

Liverpool: Reina, Johnson, Carragher, Skrtel, Insua, Kuyt, Lucas, Mascherano, Benayoun, Gerrard, Torres.

I recken a 1-1 draw.

The best result for united a draw, if not id prefir liverpool to win just for lazyitus lol..

i think liverpool will win just think that cech got a red card and i also like benayoun for a few reasons tongue
Back to top Go down
Duje
Duje

Chelsea v Liverpool Vide
PostSubject: Re: Chelsea v Liverpool   Chelsea v Liverpool EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 2:56 am

I am supporting Liverpool in this match Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://mobilstuff.co.cc
micro1000
micro1000

Chelsea v Liverpool Vide
PostSubject: Re: Chelsea v Liverpool   Chelsea v Liverpool EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 9:12 am

a draw wou;d be a perfect result but maybe liverpool can make something will see
Back to top Go down
shmaya
shmaya

Chelsea v Liverpool Vide
PostSubject: Re: Chelsea v Liverpool   Chelsea v Liverpool EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 1:29 pm

wat bad luck liverpool got lost 0-2 wat is happending to them?
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Admin
Paul

Chelsea v Liverpool Vide
PostSubject: Re: Chelsea v Liverpool   Chelsea v Liverpool EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 3:01 pm

liverpool didnt play well, missing alonso thats there problem.
Back to top Go down
lazyitus

lazyitus

Chelsea v Liverpool Vide
PostSubject: Re: Chelsea v Liverpool   Chelsea v Liverpool EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 4:15 pm

Reina didn't play well neither did Torres,if you have your star sriker and your goalkeeper playing badly then you'll always lose against a big team. Close for most of the game but chelsea probably deserved to win even if liverpool should have had a penalty just before half time when Drogba held down Skrtel to prevent him from jumping to head the ball.

Positives are Lucas is looking much better than last year and Aquillani is nearly fit enough to play,we'll all see just how good he is soon(but yes while we're waiting for him liverpool are badly missing Alonso).
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Admin
Paul

Chelsea v Liverpool Vide
PostSubject: Re: Chelsea v Liverpool   Chelsea v Liverpool EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 1:48 pm

na lucas is awful mate.

Ill just add that DROGBA IS A FUCKING CHEAT how many times did he go down like he been shot
Back to top Go down
Duje
Duje

Chelsea v Liverpool Vide
PostSubject: Re: Chelsea v Liverpool   Chelsea v Liverpool EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 2:32 am

Paul wrote:
na lucas is awful mate.

Ill just add that DROGBA IS A FUCKING CHEAT how many times did he go down like he been shot
I agree...And then Terry says that Eduardo is going down a lot lol!
Back to top Go down
http://mobilstuff.co.cc
Sponsored content

Chelsea v Liverpool Vide
PostSubject: Re: Chelsea v Liverpool   Chelsea v Liverpool Empty

Back to top Go down

Chelsea v Liverpool

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Football Fans :: UK Football :: UK Football :: The Premier League -